When you get an appointment at the Out-of Hours Facility, it is important you can identify yourself.
We request you to bring a valid ID and if possible your insurance documents.
We provide service in case of:
Emergency and acute health problems during out of hours, when your regular practice is closed and your health problem needs to be seen right away and cannot wait until the next day:
- Acute disturbing illness,
- Sudden severe pain,
- High fever (in your child)
- Aggravating symptoms when seriously ill
- Prescriptions for medication you need to take immediately
- Telephone consultation about your health problem,
- Referral to the hospital.
We don’t provide service in case of:
Health problems for which you go to your own general practitioner the next day:
- Unpleasant but not severe illness,
- Persistent symptoms you have been suffering from a longer period of time,
- If you don’t have the time to visit your own general practitioner,
- Repeat prescriptions for non urgent medication
- For a second opinion
- General medical questions not relating to you being ill at the moment.
In the evening and at night from: 17:00 hr pm untill 08:00 hr am
During the weekends (24 hrs a day)
During special holidays (24 hrs a day)